Thursday, June 02, 2011


Had dinner with sebas club member yesterday in the restaurant call Mother's Finger . I find the name of this restaurant real creepy. Can you imagine a group of old lady stirring food with their fingers?

Super big pot of meat and it taste really good (must be those fingers)


Rice will be put into the pot to fried with the remaining sauce. Looks like mash potato in this pic.


When to this I am not sure what is it call ... hmm... baseball court?? You put 500won and ball will start shooting out and you have to hit it with the bat. Good exercise to vent your angers.


First time seeing the sporty side of Cindy, hahahaha.

If there is one thing I want to complain about Korea, it will be the closing time of their shopping mall. Today I went to a place call Yongsan and when I reach the mall's information counter, the lady say "sorry we are closed" It was only 8.20pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment