Sunday, June 19, 2011

This coming week will be the start of summer vacation. Wah, I never thought I could use the word "summer vacation" in my life because it sounds dumb to use it in Singapore. Will be exploring korea more I hope.

My friendly neighbour Cindy has left Korea to China for 2 and a half months. She took cruise to China this morning and I think she is quite nervous about this 24h cruise trip. Hope she is still alive.

Went with Chaelim to Hongdae today before she goes US for exchange program. This is one of the best place I have been in Korea is a must visit place for foreigners. Pictures time!!!


The first place we went is this Korean style flea market which only happens on every saturday, march to november (dec to feb seems too cold for them). Is a really nice place and everything here is handmade product.


Using bottle caps and keyboard letters as keychain. The owner emphasis that I can only take picture from far. Haha, but earlier on I saw a lady pretending to look the keychains while snapping the products vigorously with her iphone.


I like this stall because the leather products are nice, Chaelim got me a leather coin pouch from here as a gift.


Not sure what is this but it looks Korean style voodoo dolls.


I like this stall too. Very korean style.


Ice cream stick stall. There are many other stalls but some of them dont allow photography because they are worried that I appear beside them selling stuff next week.


Very common in Korea, is everywhere! But I have not tried yet because I am worry about the hygiene (but many people told me is safe to eat) and communication with old people in Korean might be a problem, they are not really good in body language.


Saw this in a gift shop in some gallery building. These are all actually post-pad.


We went to a museum where they have very interesting pictures!


Yes, i look a bit dumb.


I remember very clearly that this is one of the topic we discuss in Baduk Psychology.


I have no idea why on earth we have to discuss this in Baduk Psychology but it is interesting. See the difference?



Not sure if you have seen these kind of diagram. It appears that one of the object in both pictures is longer but actually they are of the same length. Thanks to baduk psychology again, I think I have seen half of the gallery in the my mid-term psychology book.




Notice the difference? Perception is always relative, never absolute and it always depend on the surrounding context.


Went to the Coffee Prince cafe. I only watched this drama halfway and I gave up because is too much for me. Imagine the story is about a blind man and a girl who wants to be guy, cant understand why some of my friends (yes i am talking about you, minyi) and my sis like this show that much, haha.


Wanted to have a drink inside but is fully occupied by Thai tourist.


So we went to this cafe and guess who were beside us?


SHEEP!!!!!! This is the most unique cafe concept I have ever come across. Maybe they are here for a reason, should have see the menu clearly...


I think this is the first time I see a sheep. They look so innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment