Tuesday, June 14, 2011

was reading swa emails and I really feel like laughing. This kind of small stuff can discuss as if is a national problem. Sometimes I have no comment for you-know-who. Swa is facing bigger problems yet he is still stuck in the years when he was president comparing stuff that happened donkey years ago. I just feel sad for swa. Hope the new exco will be good:)

Tmr is my last day of exam and it means holiday!!! I am a naughty boy for this final semester exam because I didnt study at all, was really busy doing up some stuff which is super time consuming and I think that is more important than exams. This is not an excuse not to study hard for my exams but I think the Koreans need the GPA more than I do because it is really important for them.

Someone in Baduk english said this to me one day "why are u in this class? Because of you I may not be able to get an A for this module." I know he was joking but I could sense the bu shuang, haha.

The mini project I am working on is good so far. However there were more problems than I expected, yes a lot more problems... But I think is good training for me on how to deal with unexpected problems. Wah, so positive of me :)

I was wearing slipper to school toady so that I dont have to wash many pair of socks and I realize alot of people in school look at me as if they just seen an Africian. I am serious... Maybe is just not the culture to wear slipper in korea. But I dont understand how they can accept the bathroom style slipper WITH SOCKS?

No comments:

Post a Comment