Wednesday, June 22, 2011


Went to Myeongdong today to look for some stuff for my project but found nothing. Not able to search on local korea search engine makes it hard for me to look for the stuff I need. In the end I went to walk around Myeongdong and it started raining in the afternoon :(


Went to a japanese curry restaurant for my dinner. The price for majority of the dishes are below 10,000won. I dont think I can find such cheap japanese restaurant in Singapore.


I have to admit that I was kind of stunned when I saw my order because I ordered shrimp curry and I visualize it to be those japanese ebi (deep friend prawn). It turned out to be many cute little shrimp. Anyway it taste better than it looks.


Just when I was about to go home, I saw my first demonstration in Korea. Alright, lets be more positive, this is the Korean version of Chingay.


I think this is their leader (the one on the right). I can tell that he is one angry man and I think the rain make it worst because he has to wear the stupid raincoat.


I think they are now shouting.. "HUAT AH". I cant imagine what will happen if this is in Singapore? Do you think LKY will get an heart attack?

No comments:

Post a Comment