Thursday, June 30, 2011

rain rain rain... is hard to go out so I spend most of my time at home watching Baduk tv and trying to finish the anime MONSTER.

I just saw on news that there is a Harry Potter marathon in GV. If I am in Singapore I will sure attend! Is quite challenging, seating there for 25hours watching all 8 movies, 3 meals included and a harry potter goodie bag! Can you imagine how excited hardcore fans like me will feel if we were given a broom as part of the goode bag!! haha. But I wonder if i can "dong" until the latest movie after watching for so many hours...

There is this new pair go competition in baduk tv sponsor by a fashion company i think. And their concept is really interesting because the company designer will dress every pair up with their products according to their looks and style and in between the match they will show clips of the pair of pro player posing in their new outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment