Friday, June 24, 2011


Just saw some of my results and I got a B for bridge, muhahahahah. But I dun think I will ever pick up bridge again unless someone can really convince me its interesting. Anyway I saw the bridge news in sina and Singapore actually got first in the U26 group in a bridge competition held in Malaysia recently, congrats!

I was surprise with my Baduk English result because it was a different story from what cindy and most people told me.


Went to Korea Baduk Association today to attend a forum where the objective is to mend the relationship between KBA (Korea Baduk Association) and KABA (Korea Amateur Baduk Association). Apparently the relationship between KBA and KABA (sorry guys, i know it looks similar, now u know where the conflict comes from, haha) is not good and each of them wants to be the association that leads Korea Baduk internationally. And the conclusion of the forum is.... no conclusion. I suspect that this forum is just an excuse to meet up with old friends and have a great dinner, haha.


There you go, DINNER!!! A good thing about Korea culture is that YOUNG people like ME gets to eat free food, muhahaha. This thing taste a lot better than I thought.


Went to Myeongdong and found the shooting club where you get to fire real pistol with real ammunition. I have to say is quite expensive but there are many different types of pistol and you get to choose the gun you like.


I choose this gun because it looks cute, MUHAHAHAHAHA. I get to shoot a total of 15 rounds i think.

WARNING! the following post is about me showing off, haha.

The most important picture of this post! Yes, actually I am from the national team, muhahahha!!! I know the "10 point" area look like I use pencil to poke those big holes. The instructor even asked me whether I was from military (well, i suspect this is one of the english lines he memorize to communicate with foreigners). The recoil of the gun is really strong and it was bloody loud even when I was wearing the ear protective cover. It makes me wonder how RAINBOW fire so many weapons at the same time and be able to have such good hearing....

No comments:

Post a Comment