Thursday, June 23, 2011

I realize that most Korean guys are taller than Singapore guys. My height in Singapore is consider average but I feel super short in Korea, haha. Must be the kimchi... I shall eat more of it now.

Was looking at the lanke and quiping name list and saw that the number of players are declining yearly. I think swa should not just focus on children but on teenagers too. But i feel that the priority now is to fix the "blackhole" in swa. We can promote this game to many people and get people in, but how to make them stay is more important. Throughout the years in swa, I have seen many people fall into this "blackhole" maybe because there isnt enough activity or there are just too little new people coming in to spice up the place. Swa feels very different now compared to few years back when I started GO when it was livelier and with more people. Now is just a place for lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment