Monday, June 06, 2011


Today is a bad bad day.... Went to Gimpo (sounds like alvin's favourite teacher in thailand)to check something so took an hour bus ride, an hour train, another one hour bus ride again and finally a 5 minutes cab to reach the damm freaky far place. Then when I enter the building no one was there. I called my korean friend and she told me today is a public holiday. First time in my life I wanna shout the F word out.

Anyway I did something that "save" my life today. When I alight from the cab before going into the building, I dunno why but I just took the call-a-cab card. This building is in some super deep ulu place with no one around (you can only see FARMERS in the field some distance away), if is not for that call cab card, I think I will die there. Calling a cab in Korea is easier than I thought, better than SG, haha.


Went to Ajisen for dinner few days ago. The taste is the same as SG and I think is slightly cheaper here.


I finally took a pic of this. I just feel very uncomfortable whenever I see this in Myeongdong. In the tent there will be a old man or old lady reading out stuff from the bible. I just feel sad for them.


Last bridge lesson and we have a mini competition in class. Please look at the amount of notes in front of Cindy, muhahahahahah!!!!


Our bridge teacher. She is a really classy women I think she is quite rich cause all her accessories are branded (LV etc...)


Is really really hard to believe but Cindy and her partner came in first in the competition, must be the massive amount of notes in front of her that distracted her opponents, hahaha. And I am really sorry teacher, your eyes!!!! I think my camera got some problem, look at this pic, it look like they are in heaven. Anyone has a solution?

No comments:

Post a Comment