Sunday, August 07, 2011


(Day 1)


As I mentioned in my previous entry, I need to spend my night in the airport. I realize a lot of people was there camping too. Almost all the shops are close, only mac and convenience shops are open.


Saw this brand in the duty free shop, I know is 2 words but...is just lame, muhahahahha.


I sat korean airline and I remember they dont have personal tv during the last time I travel on it. Didnt watch any movie because I was too tired, has been a long time since I last stay awake for the whole night... getting old...


There were 2 different meals available, omelet rice and bi bim bap. So when the air stewardess came to me, I happily ask for omelet rice and she said, I am sorry no more (the guy before me got the last set!!!!) I dun really like bi bim bap because u need to spend alot of energy stirring and there are just too much vegetable, i feel like a goat...


They have the main sauce package in a glue-like container...


The aftermath of my hard work...Yes, it look like dog food but it taste better than it look.


Hong Kong bus.


My hotel room!!! Better than I thought. And the best part is the....



The harbour view!!!!!!


I have to take pic of the menu because it has been 6 months since i last see this kind of menu.


Bun with condense milk!


I ordered satay beef noodle. I miss satay sauce.....


My sis ordered hong kong version of zha jiang mian. Is really nice too!!!


Choosing what to eat is really important because u dont want to eat Instant Needles and Fired noodles...


I was served this cup of water and I drank with hesitation.


My sis was shocked when she saw me drank the water... she then show me what the water is for... to wash utensils!!!!


I look over to where they get the water from and the water level are all different... really doesnt look like drinking water....................


I remembered watching a hong kong ghost drama few years back about 7 sister and this is the road!!


I saw my school..


My sis got mooncake for me and I totally miss eating it!!!!!


Subway. I have to say that the subway look really old and there are just too many people...


Street in Hong Kong. Honestly i was kind of disappointed when I walk around the street because everything look so old and is full of people (human beings are everywhere!!!). I dunno if i will recommend anyone to hong kong but food here is really superb.


Dinner in a place call "satay king". But they are not famous for satay....


Menu.. everything look so nice!!


Satay beehoon! really good!


Some shell seafood which is good too!


This is one dish I dun like, is just taste normal..


Fried rice with Mango.


a very cheesey bun


Night view of Hong Kong street


The skyline. Is really impressive.


I think if you say the whole CCB word (cao ....) in this bank, you might get a free gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment