Monday, August 15, 2011

Had a sudden crave for fast food today so I went to the nearest fast food restaurant (Mcdonalds) which is a half an hour walk from my place.

The mcdonald staff who serves me looks totally like a frustrated robot because she wasnt smiling at all and she got this perfect mono tone voice. I wanted to try this burger call 그랜드 프라임 but I just cant figure out is the english name for it. I only know is grand something... So when it was my turn I just point at the picture directly behind her and say I want that.

But my robot friend here didnt even bother turning her head and just remain in the same position and ask me which one, hahahaha. Later I found out that the name of the burger is call Grand Prime and it sux by the way.

Walked home and I saw 4 people sitting outside the convenience stall near my home, chatting and eating chips, deep down I was thinking "wah, relax relax sia...." Suddenly one of them shout out "hey daniel" I was like wah, I so famous ah...

A closer look and it was my tuition center boss. He was wearing super causal and he look so different because he wears serious stuff everytime I see him. What really shocked me is that his wife who was seating beside him literally jumps onto her feet and bow to me. I am so not used to people older than me doing that to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment