Saturday, August 13, 2011


Shall post pic of what i bought in Hong kong and what my sis got for me.


At first we did not have any plans to go disneyland so my sis got me a few stuff from there. Pluto pen. I dunno when it became a tradition for us to buy pen for each other when we go overseas trip.


This is my favourite! Harry potter wand. Is actually a pen... (AGAIN)


Towel in can. The can looks ugly maybe because of daniel radcliffe's face but the towel is quite good quality.


My sis must have thought that I am some gambling addict... I was really surprise that she got this for me. The box looks kind of creepy and it was the 7th month when she pass this to me.


Before I came korea I was really crazy about mac's keychain so she got me the hongkong version.


I know I am a bit crazy to buy so many pack for wet tissue but this tissue got this really nice watermelon smell. Even my sis think is very good smell but she din buy any....


I am not sure if this is mickey's hand or mickey's glove. Got this from the airport disney shop. I dont remember seeing this inside disneyland.


I am totally in love with stitch. Got this from disneyland. Should have buy more......


Got a watch from Disneyland. Most of the watch looks too gu niang and only 1 part of disneyland sell this design. Had to change the strap in hongkong because the original strap is fake leather and it looks ugly.


We walked past this calligraphy shop when we visited the peak and I really like the wordings so I got 1 for myself and a few for my family. I even ask the shop person whether the words are print on or real calligraphy, hahahaha.


This is of course not from Hongkong, haha. Got this air purifier from e-mart yesterday because it is too dusty in my room and I even start coughing. So far it is quite useful and the funny smell in my room is also gone.

My internet is down and I have to steal my neighbour's wireless. I am not sure whose wireless it belongs to because is never off. Thanks to the tuition center boss, the internet man will be coming to fix it.


No comments:

Post a Comment