Tuesday, August 16, 2011


Met up with Chaelim today and had a farewell lunch with her cause she will be going to US tmr as exchange student and will only be back next year June.


We went to a japanese restaurant for lunch and it was cheaper than I thought.


Chicken with egg. After the waitress serves the food, she mumble some stuff and walked off. I asked Chaelim what was she talking about and she said that if the food is too salty or too bland tell the waitress. I wonder what will she do if I say is too salty. Anyway the food is good.


We went to a hello kitty cafe near the area. There are only 4 of this shop in korea.


The entrance. I dun understand why is the logo a black hello kitty head turning to her right.


Is very hello kitty inside. If i am a fan of hello kitty, i will go crazy here...


Look very delicious. But the cake cost so expensive!


Merchandise for sale.


Second level.


A super big hello kitty at the corner to scare children.... Looking at this pic I wonder how hello kitty scratch her ears...


I think this is very nice.


The real thing.


I almost faint when Chaelim told me my drink was the one on the right. I ordered Ice green tea and I thought is the one the left (green tean LATTE). My drink look like my Ah Gong favourite tea...


Went to breaktalk in myeongdong and wanted to buy mooncake from there but they haven start selling, muhahahaha.. So got this which taste quite nice when I ate it in Singapore.


Had dinner near my place. This is one of my favourite restaurant in my area because it is cheap and it taste nice.


Side dish. These are the 3 main dish they serve in most korean restaurant. the skin-like dish is my favourite, follow by kimchi.


I order this almost everytime I eat here. Fried beef with rice.


The rain became quite scary when I finish dinner. Is so scary that I dun mind taking my camera out in the rain to take pictures. I wonder if Cindy have seen this scene around our place....

No comments:

Post a Comment