Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 was the most tired day because we have to wake up early in the morning to queue for the so call must eat dim sum and we went to disneyland which was not in our initial planning.


My sis told me that this a must eat restaurant in Hong Kong (featured in the Michelin food guide) and we need to reach early because there will be a long queue. This place open at 10am and we reach around 8.30am. Guess what, we are not the earliest, haha. The ang moh in this pic is the first and second is a singapore family (their accent is too recognizable) and we are third! Is my first time queuing so long just to EAT...


When my sis told me that she wanted to reach this place at 8am just to queue for 2 hours, I was like siao ah, the food so nice meh, need to queue so long... well, this queue was behind me around 9.30am, half an hour before the shop opens.


First dish, char siew bun. It looks normal but is bloody delicious!!!!


OMG!!! I feel so hungry now...


This taste normal to me, shrimp dumping..


Sponge cake, my sis love this but not me. Is like the 7th month praying "guay" (cake)


Chee chong fun which is nice too!


This looks nice but it taste average.


This is the start of our nightmare. A LOT of food suddenly appear on our table....Apparently there are some miscommunication when we order our food. Every time when we saw a waiter with food walk pass us we will pray hard that she doesnt stop at ours..


Is just too much... there was 3 of the huge dumpling wrapped in leaves... The waiter started to cheer on us and gave us support to finish the food, hahahah, They even tell us to take away and eat them for supper. In the end we have to give some to a singapore family beside us and we gave the huge dumpling to the waiter in the restaurant.


We did not plan to go disneyland on this day but because of the super duper heavy breakfast, we were quite down and tired so we hope that disneyland will cheer us up. The disneyland train is really nice and cute.


Even the handles are so nice!


Finally we reach disneyland. The entrance feel a bit like Jurassic Park.


cool fountain cause mickey goes up and down and the whale can actually blink.


I like mickey best in this outfit.


Entrance..


The price for 1 ticket is around 75SGD.


I guess i am not fated with amusement park because for the past few days the weather was like 35c. Look at the dark clouds in this picture.. My sis took most of the pic cause I was busy shopping in the shops. If u ever go disneyland, u should bring like 1000sgd for the merchandise, they are just too nice, much better than universal studio.


Jumbo and elephant. Because is the fifth anniversary there are a lot of number 5 everywhere.


Fake tiggers... I hope the children there can tell the difference.


Real tigger. This is one of my favourite character.


Eeyore. He is cute in the cartoon but I think this pregnant donkey here looks creepy...


The princesses... But the swan looks scary...


Lion King. One of my favourite disney story.


I used to not like stitch but after this trip I think stitch is really cute and I bought quite a few of its merchandise.


Such as stitch piggy bank....


Stitch USB fan. This is one of the most useful stuff I bought because it is really useful in my korea suana room. Ok, back to disneyland.....


Toy Story. I am not a big fan of toy story.


This was located in the middle of disneyland.


Lunch in disneyland.

Conclusion of disneyland trip: VERY BAD. The environment and atmosphere are good but the people there made our trip horrible. The whole disneyland was very crowded and it was quite impossible to take any rides because the queue was just too long.

More than 3 quarter of the people there are from china, I have no problem with them but some of them just like to scream. Yes, not talk, not shout but scream. Is like 2 chinese standing beside each other but they have to scream into each other face. I DONT KNOW WHY.... This make me and my sis really irritated and tired. And some of them are really rude when buying stuff in the merchandise shop. When they talking to the staff, they talk as if they are going to buy the whole disneyland and the thing I cant stand is that they like to flick the money onto the table when paying, is like giving money to beggar.


Dinner time. Had pizza hut for dinner. Even though there are pizza hut in korea, I haven tried yet.


I am so hungry that I realized I din take the food picture when there were only 2 pieces left.


Taste good.


Ok, this is gross. This is super budget, I am sure it will never appear in Singapore Pizza hut Menu cause sure kena complain.


Thousand Island Pizza. Taste normal.

During day 2, me and my sis actually went to this place call temple street in Hong Kong where it is famous for fortune telling. I must be so excited that I didnt take any pictures of that place. We went to 2 fortune teller and we had the "full package" for the first one. Cost around 55sgd per person. After that person told me my fortune, I asked if he tells the same thing to everyone and he was a little piss, ahahhahah. In the end he only gave my sis discount. Ok, I shall see if he is right if not I will burn down his stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment