Monday, October 01, 2012

I was talking to 승재 on kkt yesterday and he intro this movie call bestkid, saying that is a very nice show. So I went to google it but I cant find this movie at all. He say is a show by jackie chan so i went to search bestkid in korean search engine and the movie turns out to be The Karate Kid... Is so rare that the korean name is so different from english one cause normally it sounds almost exactly the same.

Speaking of jackie chan I am surprised that his korean name is 성룡. Someone was asking me about him in korean and I thought 성룡 is some kind of food, hahaha. And all the koreans I met thought that he is from China. Not just jackie chan but all hong kong stars haha.

Today is 추석 and there are more shops out there which are open than I thought. I was still planning to have my meals in convenience stall.

Heard from a friend that zx quit GO. I was really shocked because he is known to be so hardcore in GO, someone I thought who will never quit this game even at knifepoint. I still remember the stuff he wrote in my farewell card almost 2 years ago, having the vision of creating a better GO environment. The reason he quit was even more shocking for me. The zx I know seems to change so much that is unbelievable for me. I feel as if I lost a friend and swa will be so different without his presence. Nothing stays forever. Treasure every moment and make good memories out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment