Friday, December 14, 2012

 Have been so busy preparing my exams and forgot about updating my meals photo until my sis asked if I only ate on monday so far this week haha.

Had chinese delivery for lunch on tuesday. Food delivery is super convenient especially during winter where you dont have to take a step out of the room. But poor delivery man, tough money. I was surprised that people from hong kong dont like korean version of zha jian mian, or rather they hate the black sauce. So far all my singapore friends like this dish, i will miss it.

HUAT AH!! Had mj session after lunch cause one of my friend bought a mj set from china during an exchange program and she wants to learn how to play. Mj is such a great game and of course, they were hooked immediately! Too bad that my sg GO friends dont really play mj.


Semester ending party was more peaceful than I expected because is exam period so not everyone attended the dinner and the drinking was not much too. Thank god. Have been to this restaurant only 3 times in my 2 years. Maggie mee in spicy soup and chicken in very very spicy soup are not my cup of tea.

Went to a pub after the dinner and I got to eat this again!! The secret recipe to this bloody nice desert is 70% milk, 30% cider and lots of cut fruits. I must make this when I am back in sg.

 I totally forget to take any pictures on Wednesday because I was too hungry in the afternoon and too tired at night. And the worst part is I had delivery from the same restaurant for both meals..

 Because it was such a bad dinner, I have to buy cakes from the cafe beside my house to cheer myself up haha. I never know lemon cakes are so nice.

 Had lunch today with my class because our teacher wanted to treat us. This time I totally forget to take pic because I was too excited to eat even though is just chinese food. Koreans are really scary..despite having exams few hours later, they still wanna drink chinese wine (56% alcohol level)

Dinner in dormitory  I was quite happy when I see the dish but the taste is........haiz.. bad memories haha.


Really like watching King of Dramas cause I have not watched such funny dramas for a long long time. Is good to laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment