Saturday, December 15, 2012

The time has come for me to slip and fall during winter and it is bloody painful. Today Korea welcome the "best" weather combination, raining when the ground is full of snow. OMG... it is really slippery, is like walking on a melted ice skating ring, one wrong move and you will fall like a fool. hahaha. The worst part is walking up the slope to my school, it is so slippery that if you stop walking you will just slide downwards. Good thing about my fall is that it was during night time and no one was around if not it would be really embarrassing. No wonder I didnt get to see old people on the road today.


Ordered dinner from a new shop and it taste better than I expect. And is my first time seeing disposable utensils from delivery! Cause normally the delivery man will come back to collect all the utensils back. Even though is not environmental friendly, is a good choice in this crazy weather.

Last exam left. Baduk Chinese!!!!

25 days left. gosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment