Friday, December 07, 2012


Yes, it is the start of the winter nightmare! The average temperature now is below 0 and as I am typing, the temperature in yahoo weather (my best friend now) shows -7. I remember that I almost died last year cause it was really really cold for me but this winter seems so much better. Is still cold but bearable maybe because I know what to expect already.

Snow is really beautiful when it is from far. But when you need to walk in snow, it is a total horror. First your hand will be as cold as ice cream and the floor is so bloody slippery when they start to melt so is impossible to walk at normal speed. I asked my korean friends if they have special shoe to counter the slipperiness and they say there is some special stuff that can be tied to your shoe to make it work. And when I ask why no one seems to be wearing that, she replied is not fashionable. hahaha. Indeed, all koreans are fashion leader.

And because of snow, a lot of classes are cancelled due to the bad traffic. Even prof Nam, who is famous for finishing her class till the last min release us half an hour earlier!! She say the snow is big, should go home earlier. I was thinking how bad can the traffic be. Well, normally the journey for her to go back is half an hour but on that snowing day, it took her 6 hours!! Is crazy!!!

Had my last presentation in myongji university today. Dont understand how can time pass so fast. Next week is the end semester party and I think I will be forced to drink a lot since is my last few weeks in Korea. NO!! I dont want to die!!!

33 more days :(

1 comment:

  1. Don't die before you come back to Singapore!

    ReplyDelete