Saturday, December 01, 2012

Skipped school for a week and joined my relative for skiing and tour in seoul. Skiing was... well, looks really fun but not the sports for me. I think I almost break my leg during the skiing lesson, was quite a nightmare for me. The instructor was quite impatient with us because his english was not good and he find it hard to communicate with us. I am sure he rolled his eyes behind his oakley sunglasses when we have difficulty doing the basics, haha.

Through this trip, I get to know my cousins better. The real him is so different from the person I saw once a week in our granny's place. Overseas trip can really let you know more about a person. Looking at him makes me think of how I used to behave when I was his age. Time flies.

 After looking through tons of camera reviews, I went to buy my first fujiflim camera. I never thought that I would buy this brand because the normal brands are samsung, sony,canon, nikon etc..What attracted me is the retro design, the quality of the pictures and of course the PRICE. I was planning to get those mirrorless camera where you can change the lens (not dslr) but most of them cost 100 more :( Need to start reading up on how to use the all features in this camera.



This was my previous camera and it has been with me for more than 5 years. Unlike my new camera, I did no research when I bought this camera. I just walk into the shop try a few times and bought it. I was lucky that this camera is good and durable to last me this long.

39 days before leaving Korea. Hope to take more pictures of Korea before leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment