Monday, December 10, 2012

was planning to wake up at 10am, have lunch in sch, do my report and meet friends for dinner. Whao, it was  my perfect monday plan. BUT when I woke up, it was already 1pm, shit..plan gone...have to get my lunch in this bento shop on my way to school.

I was upset by a very small matter. I got this friend (non korean)and we were in this same class. We are going to have this kifu exam this thursday so we are suppose to print out 7 kifus n memorize them. Today I wanted to print them so I went to ask him if he needs a copy and his reply was he already printed. I mean isnt this like "sense" (konglish) to ask if I need a copy when he is printing his especially when we are the only 2 foreigners in that class? If my son is like him in future, I think I have fail my job as a dad. These are the kind of stuff that are not taught in school so how are you going to teach your kids about it?

Had these fatty pork for dinner. They are really nice but the downside is that you will smell like shit after leaving the place. Will miss this.

4 comments:

  1. Xing Wei10:27 PM

    Sense is important.

    Don't worry, my son will ask your son if he needs his notes printed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope we will still be in contact when the time comes.

      Delete
  2. What's kifu exam??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the teacher will give a part of a kifu then we need to fill in the next maybe 20 to 50 moves.

      Delete