Sunday, December 16, 2012



I suddenly felt that is impressive of mikyung to study her diploma in Singapore. I have long known that she is studying in sg but getting a diploma in a second language is really not easy.

Is tough memorizing all the korean GO terms for my baduk chinese exam on mon. I have seen korean friends memorizing english words and they just have to write a few times on paper to get it into their brain. I have tried this method but after writing the 5th word, I would totally forgot about the first word I wrote. So for me I have to create story to link the korean words (some words make no sense at all) and chinese words , the lamer the better so that I would have deep impression of it. While studying I came across this korean character that has the most stroke I have ever seen 밀어뚫다. Yes, the 3rd word.

Ok, 4 more pages to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment