Wednesday, December 19, 2012




 Went to school on sun to study but the room was electronically locked by the security guard so I have to study at the entrance of the department. One thing I hate about our school is that the heater is not warm enough and it off by itself after sometime. They say is some government regulation to save mother earth but I think the school is just trying to save money!! haha

 Went to the school dorm for dinner. The food is... well, is free so I dont expect much.

I saw the school magazine and I was surprise they openly rate the president! Imagine if we do this to LKY, we will all end up in hell, haha. Anyway the presidential election is tomorrow and the legal age for voting in Korea is 18 (19 in korea). Isnt 18 still very very young? I mean even when you are 21 I am sure there are still many things you dont know about politics.

 After dinner in dorm, a few of us went back to the department to study. My last night study in Korea :(

 And we ordered this for supper!!!!! OMG, how can I not get a tummy with all these sinful food.

 Monday morning I was surprised to see some of my friends reaching early to mug for the chinese exam few hours later. I was so confident of the exam because I studied everything the teacher told me to even though I am tested in Korean instead. When I saw the first page of the paper, I could feel the smile on my face but when I saw the 2nd and the last page, I got a shock cause the teacher put in other topics!! When I asked the teacher about it he said he forgot!!! Thanks ah..

 And after the test, chicken again!!!! gosh....I really need to run run run when I am back in SG. The end of this exam also means that I have unofficially graduated from Myongji. Feel excited and a bit scare of the life of a non student next year onwards. No more getting $$ from parents and it will be a whole new different world. Will miss being a student though I still hate studying.


22 more days..

No comments:

Post a Comment