Thursday, December 27, 2012

Was busy meeting with friends and reading lee chango and lee sedol biography these few days. Met up with chang seok last week for a farewell lunch. He is one of the first few closer male friends I have in Myongji and he helped me with my room internet when I was first here. His english is also one of the better ones among guys but he always use very difficult words in a conversation. For example "I am happy", he will use words like ecstatic, on cloud nine etc.. instead of the word happy. He is one reason why I think Koreans are pro in memorizing english vocabulary. Is sad to know that he wont be pursuing a GO career in future, most probably sick of GO during his insei times and wanting to earn more money.

Had seba final gathering yesterday and we had a late christmas exchange too. I was so worried about receiving present from "u-know-who" but in the end I got something which suited me best among all the present, a flip clock!

Went to watch Les Miserables together and before the movie, my sis was telling me how much she loves the movie. Honestly this is the worst 3h movie I have ever watched :( I wont say is a bad movie is just that I cant appreciate this kind of musical movie. I was suffering inside a movie theater for the first time in my life and if I were to watch alone, I would have walk out halfway through. And is impossible for me to fall asleep cause whenever I was about to enter dreamland, I would get waken up by their singing!! And whenever they change a scene I was hoping so much that they can just talk normally like human being but THEY START SINGING AGAIN!!!!! I think the effect was worst for the koreans cause so many of them (even Koreans that I dont know) were fidgeting and after we exit from the cinema, most of their face were blacker than mine hahaha.  


Had my first and last overnight mahjong session in school yesterday! It was really fun and we played for 8hours straight and in the end I won 900won (90 cents), tough money!! I am always impress by people who can pick things up so quickly cause is something that I cant. One of my Korean friend who learn on the spot can start playing already!!


 I have seen this drama poster many times but I was not keen to watch cause is another time travel drama like Faith. Minyi intro me this few weeks back and after watching it, I can understand why she likes it. It is really a romantic story and the main actress is so pretty! And after the drama, the couple in the drama end up as couple in real life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment