Sunday, April 03, 2011

Alright, will post pictures of my 2day 1night orientation camp.


7 different groups. I am in group 4 which consist of the most number of pro but sadly they dont speak english.


Met up with everyone in school on saturday morning.


This is our new jacket, cost 30,000won. Haiz, my jacket size was too big for me and I cant change it.


Koran version of "chalet". Is huge but there are no shops near here so you have to bring all your food along.


Everyone helping to move drinks and food into the chalet, wait.. I think most of the freshmen are doing the job, haha..


It look like a warehouse inside the chalet. Is huge!!


Look at the number of soju and beer!!! Korean can really drink!!


I am not saying the girl is short but that packet of snacks is huge!! I was wondering can anyone finish this whole thing in a day?


This picture was taken just before we board the bus on the last day... yes, no one ate it....


There is even a small performance/bbq area at the back of the chalet.



Lunch time!!! So we have to seat in our group and have lunch. As you can see everyone is having a good time eating bento. But for my group............


BBQ chicken with no rice.... Oh my god, i was starving even after this meal....


This is most probably the second smelliest place in this camp. First place goes to the toilet.


Welcome to Thailand. One of the game they play is to cross dress. Seriously if I see these 2 dunno guy or girl at night on the street, I will give them a kick in the face for scaring me, haha..


You are now looking at the korean version of SHREK.


Dinner. The president of the student club helping to distribute the meat for the different group.


I think this is a scary pic. Look as if she just kill someone. She is actually cutting kimchi.


BBQ and Singing.


Yes, it is still very cold. BBQ pit serves another purpose here in Korea.


So after dinner, we go indoor to have second round of drinking and games. I thought it was quite funny when I saw the food and drinks position in this picture because it looks like some offering in the 7th month...


Ok, this pic is better. People started to gather around and start drinking.


There are many small groups and people will hop around to experience the different atmosphere and games.


I was in this group because they are more active in speaking english, haha.


Why am I not surprise that the lunch for the second day is instant noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment