Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I need more alarm clock. Today for the first time I miss chapel. When i woke up, it was 10.20, the meeting time with Cindy for breakfast every wed, and she was outside my door pressing doorbell, muhahaha.

My strategy for waking up is to have 2 alarm clock placed far away from my bed so that it will be noisy enough to force me to wake up, walk towards them and off them. After a few weeks, this method stop working. When I hear them ring my brain will say, ok nice sound, please try harder, then I will continue sleeping. Maybe I should get 5 more clocks.

Today is the X times someone (restaurant owner) thought I am a korean. As long as I keep my mouth shut I think I can blend into the korean society with no one doubting my nationality. I realize I am getting whiter and whiter, no chance to expose to the wonderful sun in Singapore.

I think after 2 years my english will have slight improvement because when I talk to koreans here i have to speak properly with no singlish or sentence with both english and chinese. And when they ask me english question I cant reply "dunno la", "really meh", I have to construct my cambridge english carefully so that that wont learn the wrong thing, haha. Today chaelim ask me, what is the difference between 'Why dont we play football' and ' How about playing football'. Gosh......I have never thought of this question in Singapore before. To make sure I dont teach the wrong stuff I msg minyi and got her to ask her teacher and thats how I got the answer.

This friday is stupid brigde test. Y isnt it a Big 2 test? Maybe I should buy a huge bottle of wine and bribe the teacher before the test starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment