Thursday, April 28, 2011


For the first time, all foreigners in the baduk department gather in Sebas room. We were there not to learn english but to play cards!! haha.


Side dishes. I come to realize that i am quite addicted to kimchi. Maybe because they are available in every meal so my itchy mouth would want to try them, haha. Some kimchi taste really good but there are some with weird taste (kimchi in canteen) but still edible.


Cindy and the China gang.


After the chinese guys finish their dinner (zha jiang mian), I saw this in their bowl. Did the boss of this restaurant get free supply of onion from the government?

Speaking of eating, I am not sure if i have mention this in my previous post, I got a culture shock when I see people eating in bus and in their MRT!!! So much freedom here!! haha. I think it will be super funny if you see people eating steamboat in front of you in the train.

Yesterday was tony's birthday and we went to a pub to celebrate. The beer in Korea seems really cheap, a pity that I dont drink them.

The student club president was there and he suddenly ask how old am I, I told him 25(korean age) and he smile and say "friend friend" and start shaking my hand (well, he is 25 too). Then he ask the chinese guys their age and they say 24, the president reply was"hmmm"... and he look some where else. hahahhahah. The power of age. I think the koreans can never imagine how we make fun of jc or james age in singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment