Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Today is a special day.

Because is the day I got my internet (FINALLY!!!!!). Now I dont have to go to PC bunk and come home with cigarette smell all over me.

Weather in korea is getting slightly better. The problem with spring is that if you wear too much is too hot, if you wear too little is too cold. Well, I am still figuring the right wear for spring. Another big problem of spring is that all the insects (siao gao's friend) will start to come out. I saw the first spider in my home last week. Cindy say centipede appear in her house before. I cant imagine what will happen if centipede crawl into my mouth when I am sleeping.....

When I was in sebas club, I saw one of the guys resting his legs (no shoe, only socks) on the back rest of a chair while another other girl was sitting on that chair. I was so surprise that the girl didnt find it weired or uncomfortable. Impressive... I mean if I do that in Singapore, most girls would have chop off my legs, those gentle ones may just fracture my legs. I should start to organize korea exchange program for my singapore female friends.

A senior in sebas club said some stuff to me during game review. The words he say seems to inflict a really big impact on me and I just cant forget what he say.

No comments:

Post a Comment