Monday, April 11, 2011

Oh, the reason why people are wearing military uniform in my previous post is because that day was reservist day for most guys in our school. Their reservist is only one day!!!

Went to korea university on saturday because there was a friendly match between the top 3 korea university and myongji university.


Yes, very fierce logo. Korea university is one of the top 3 uni (in academic, not GO) in korea. Seoul national and Yan Sae uni are also in the top 3 position. I was wondering why the korean name for this school is not han guk dae hak kyo then someone told me that last time, the korean name for korea is korea not han guk.


The campus is bloody nice. It doesn't even look like a school at all.


Competition area. 2 sections, a team format section and a individual section for freshmen.


This is the team format. This whole row consisting of only female players are from myongji uni. Because the players in our sch are too good, we are only allow to send female players, sort of like handicap for the rest of the school. But still, we won the other 3 uni.


Lunch!!! I think this is one of the cheapest bento in korea and it taste really good.


After you mix everything, it look like lunch for my best friend, siao gao.


After the whole event, yes.......BBQ again. Haiz... i think i am going to die of cancer real soon, I have like 2 BBQ dinner this week. Another reason I dont like about BBQ is because when you reach home, your whole home will smell like another BBQ restaurant.


One interesting thing about korean BBQ is that they BBQ kimchi too and it taste not bad.

I realize that LV is such a popular brand here, I see people carry this brand everywhere even in school. Some of my classmates carry such a huge LV bag I think even a blind man can sense the brand. And when I thought the queue outside takashimaya LV is long, ho ho ho, it is nothing compare to the queue here.

Getting on a bus is very interesting in Korea. When i frst came korea and saw how people board bus, i was a bit shock. Because even when the bus is 3 to 4 bus length away from the bus stop, you can see people running madly towards the bus as if they are going to get a free ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment