Saturday, April 02, 2011

I manage to survive the orientation camp it is better than I thought.

The only bad thing is during the night time, after happy hours.

Well, after dinner (BBQ), there was happy hours which means beer , they will form small groups here and there and start to play games. The games were simple and it was really fun. I started to think about my life in Singapore, i feel that comapred to the koreans, we depend too much on technology such as laptop, tv, movie etc.. and it made us miss out the interactions among friends. Now I understand why mikyung say our life in sg is so healthy.

Anyway the real horror started when I feel like sleeping (1am). I saw my friend getting really really drunk (cant walk properly and keep smiling) and he started vomitting on himself and slept in the toilet. Gosh, you must know that the toilet was super duper dirty (there was vomit in there before he enter)... when i saw him with his face on the toilet floor, OMG.. i stop breathing for 5 seconds.. if I were him, i would tear my face off immediatly. Alot of koreans went to help him because he is as good as dead.


With the help of another korean friend, I manage to get a space to sleep in one of the room. When I was about to fall asleep, the guy (lets call him A) lying beside me (there were already a few guys lying there )suddenly sit up, then his friend who was lying beside him sit up too and started speaking very fast then the 2 stand up and walk towards the door. The moment the door open, "A" started vomitting in the room. I was like OMG... i wanted to scream but being a foreigner I have to remain calm and act as if I have seen this kind of situation happen before.

Just when I though everything was over and I started feeling sleepy again (the vomit scene totally wake me up) "A" open the door, walk into the room and lie beside me (my expression that time was as if I got a stroke) Anyway I thought that after the vomit, he should be feeling better. Then few minutes later I started hearing some weird sound. Is the kind of sound where you are trying hard to control your vomit from coming out. Can you imagine, hearing a sound like this for like 15mins is worst than lying beside a quiet ghost. So after 15mins, he realise he cant control anymore and started to stand and balance his way to the bath room again.. He obviously was very drunk because he was walking in the opposite direction from the door. When i saw where he was going I dunno whether I should laugh or be worry because he was walking straight into the wall. Yes he hit the wall but he manage to find his way to the door. I was praying hard that he fall asleep outside or forget where the room is but NO... he came back again!!! And yes the process of him lying beside me, making the vomit sound repeats again........ My mood was so bad that if I know how to speak korean, I would have F*** him upside down.

Haiz.... it was a really bad night.

Ok, shall post more pictures next week when I go school.

No comments:

Post a Comment