Monday, April 25, 2011


The time was 11pm when this photo was taken. Yes, I was still in school studying with some other korean friends. I am so hardworking right? haha, And guess which subject made me study so hard... Yes, is the game call bloody bridge. After 2 years in green uniform (army), I was afraid that my brain become too stupid to study but on the other hand 2 years of constant email engagement with YOU KNOW WHO balance off everything.


Went to seoul and we came across this tourist attraction. I am not very sure what is the name of this place.


A lot of people!! There was some ceremony on how the ancient korean guards change their shift in palace (i guess...). Actually I was more amaze by the view behind the gate, the mountain is really beautiful. Lets play a game, where is cindy and bf?


This is not a scene in da chang jin. They were standing outside the palace gates scaring tourist, haha. The wind was so strong and I wonder what happen if their fake moustache got blown away?

No comments:

Post a Comment