Thursday, April 07, 2011

This is one of the better lunch set in the school canteen. Kimchi Fried Rice with 3 tiny meat balls! This is the inter department football match (finals), Baduk department vs Sports department. Of course we lost, 3-0. Most of the players in the sports department are from the school team. Baduk department supporter. The girl in red was insei last month, will be taking her pro test soon. When I first saw her i thought she was still in secondary school cause her face and her size doesnt seems to be uni student. I have to walk pass this resturant everyday, it sells traditional korean food.


Went there to eat with Cindy and her fierce looking bf, haha.



Cost 10,000won (cheapest set) per person. Is worth it for the number of dish but for the quality, I thought I was in a temple having vegetarian meal. I pity the person who is in charge of washing the plates.



In our department there is a english club call sebas (i think so) and I was there last wed to do my stuff and to know more koreans. I was so surprise that this guy (most right in the picture) came in and chaelim (president) told me he just join the club. I mean he is like the fiercest looking guy in our department and he is someone you dont want to mess with, most importantly he dont look like he is interested in english, haha. But after that day I realise he is actually a nice guy and he treat us dinner (chicken and pizza). I think delivery service is very very common in Korea, a lot of people call for delivery and they will send the food to the exact classroom. Ok, some intro of this picture, starting from the right, the act cute fierce looking guy whom you will never expect in your life was actually an insei in group 1, yes I think he is one of the strongest amateur player in our department. Next to him is chaelim, president of sebas and she was insei too. Beside her is 3 bear (direct translation from her korean name), she is a professional byo-yomi reader in baduk TV, lastly the guy on the left was an insei in group 2, very strong too.

No comments:

Post a Comment