Sunday, April 24, 2011


Had this for dinner with my korean friends after a talk by a pro player few weeks back. Is spicy tuna with rice. This is one of my favourite dish in Korea but is just too spicy. After the meal I will look as if i just finish bathing...


Haha, I will surely treat my sis to this when she comes korea. She hates mushrooms... muhahaha


Dinner in sebas club (english speaking club). I have never ate so much pizza and fried chicken when I was in Singapore... I am like eating them at least once a week now. Gosh i am going to be fatty daniel...

Xing wei is currently in Korea for tour with his family. I will be meeting him next week in Myongdong to shop in SPAO and walk around. Speaking of Myongdong, my shopping passion seems to die down, maybe is because I went there too many times. Great!! save money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment