Sunday, April 17, 2011


Delivery service!! As you can see there poker card on the table, I have introduce the wonderful game BIG 2 to my korean friends!! hahahah. Actually some koreans already know how to play BIG 2 but the suit sequence is different...

Singapore BIG 2- Spade, Hearts, Club, Diamond
Korean BIG 2- Spade, Diamond, Hearts, Club
Bridge- Spade, Hearts, Diamond, Club

These games are going to screw my mind.. I am afraid I might turn mad soon.


I know the gal on the right look like Cindy, well because she is Cindy!! haha. I think this is the first time I took a pic of her with other koreans.


Dinner. I spend most of my free time in this room cause it can stop me from shopping and I can communicate with more koreans.

I just realize the korean player in Man U, Park Ji Sung graduate from Myongji University. As I was reading about him in wikipedia, there was one sentence saying that he was selected into the olympics team due to a game of GO!!

When I communicate with some koreans, I was very surprise that quite a number of them who know about Singapore thought that Singapore is like North Korea. Not in living environment or economy but politics. They thought LKY is like KIM JONG IL.... one man showing controlling everyone. Well... are they right or wrong? haha

Went bowling with some koreans on fri. Wah, i never knew bowling can be so serious... They took like 5mins to decide the number of player on each lane and another 15mins to decide who is on which team. Is as if whichever team lose will have to have their hand chop off. At the end of the game, I was told that the losing team has to pay more. Of course my team won, muhahahaha...

I am really running out of stuff to eat in Korea. Compared to Singapore, the variety of food here is so little. Ok, I think is unfair to say little, maybe because I am picky, I dont like to eat instant noodle, western cutlet style food, cold noodle, the korean dough, spicy meat with rice. The food I dont eat look little here but the variety of them covers almost 3 quarter of the menu. I have been like eating the same food every few days. And the funny part is that their menu look so similar....is like they are all sharing the same menu. Kimchi fried rice taste better than I thought but some are too spicy. Ok, I will try something new tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment