Monday, February 20, 2012

Few days back I press a magical button and my blog background was deleted!! haiz and I cant seems to put back my tagboard. Anyway pls continue to communicate with me through the comment tab after every post, haha.

Lunch in school today with chang seok. I realize is so tiring speaking english to him because everytime I finish a sentence he will say ahh...and nod his head but actually he has no clue what I am talking about, hahaha.

Anyway back to lunch. Is korean culture to pour all the rice into the soup bowl and consume them together. I was surprise when I first saw them doing it because when I do that in Singapore, my mum will smack me and ask me not to play with food. Well, korean culture.

More of korean culture, few days back I was walking in another department in my uni and there was this guy walking towards me. He saw me and walked pass me. I wasnt smiling or anything, just my usual stone face and 5 seconds later he suddenly turned back and walk up to me and bow to great me. Obviously this joker here thought that I am some great ancestor senior of his and I was like o...k... should I like give a nod back or say something like "guai"(of course this dont work, haha). In the end I just smile and walk off. Please dont let me see him again.  

After lunch we went to study and he took out his english text book to "test" me. The first few questions was basic but later on I got most of them wrong in this particular section. I seriously could not believe I was wrong so i posted the questions on facebook. It only makes me feel worst. Because even some thai guy can explain this crazy grammer rules which I have never heard before!!!! I shall stop telling people I am from Singapore.

Cindy's cafe lifestyle. I really love the green tea latte in this cafe, is as good as starbucks and is way cheaper. I always thought that drinks like coffee are more expensive than cakes but I am obviously wrong. If I have my own cafe I will make cake cheaper than coffee. Who doesnt love cakes haha. And I need to find out why not a single soul study in korea cafe where else in sg, is as if the cafes there give out tips on exam questions. Is it because of some image thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment