Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cindy's cafe friend treat me and shuan to lunch yesterday in some ulu restaurant.

When i say ulu, it is really ulu. You cant see a single soul out here!! The more curious question is how on earth did they get to know this place.

Even the restaurant looks deserted to me, haha. I even started thinking what if they drug customers and sell their meet as beef!!

Ok, good news is the meat look like beef. They have all kinds of mushrooms in this pot and they taste really good with the beef. My sis who is a anti-mushroom person must be vomiting now.

This is the cutest mushroom i have ever seen. It looks more like a soft toy!!

After the meat and mushroom feast, we had noodles soup. I dont really like this cause it taste just like ban mian in singapore. I dont understand y people like to eat ban mian, the noodle is so thick and it taste so bland. Maybe I haven tried a good stall yet.

The meat, noodles and this rice are all in the set meal and it cost only 40,000won. Haha, i must have focus too much on eating and forget to take the pic when they serve the rice.

I really wonder why is it so hard to see fat people in korea. They drink so much, eat so much meat and yet they all have good figures. Must be the kimchi.....

1 comment:

  1. this is one of my favourite restos in korea !

    ReplyDelete