Thursday, February 09, 2012


Met up with chang seok for lunch today and so surprise to see him wear lacoste binnie . I think he is working towards the position of fashion leader in our department. Then during lunch he suddenly said that there is a problem this semester in our department. He said it was serious and I thought our department is going to close down soon or a teacher from our department run off with our scholarship or something but instead he said "there will only be 2 female freshman this year" muhahahhahah!!! Isnt it expected especially for a weiqi department.

Went to shinsegae for dinner with my imaginary friend (it means alone if u dont catch my joke) and whao!! there is TV on public bus now. Even though the content keeps repeating, I am still amazed.


I love this set meal. even though the noodles isnt the best but the prawns are great, taste quite similar to SG food. It cost 7000won, a bit ex huh..

I just committed a sin. I bought a jacket... I hereby declare that I will chop off my arms if I buy anymore jacket in Korea (unless is a matter of life and death). The reason for buying is because the current outer jacket I am wearing makes me look like a chicken. There are like feathers coming out everywhere from the jacket 24/7 despite cleaning it almost every min. I dunno how those feathers manage to squeeze their way out!

And I made the fatal mistake again!! The big signboard wrote "Discount!! 99,000 to 200,000 won" so I choose the outer wear design, try out and go straight to the cashier without checking how much it cost!!!! AND I ASSUME ALL COST 99,000won!!!! I was so afraid when the cashier scan the bar code. Good thing is that it fell within my budget :) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment