Thursday, February 16, 2012

Finally the service man arrives at my place to service my water dispenser. It was a nightmare talking to him through phone because he dont understand any english and he was like screaming at the other end trying to get me understand what he is trying to say. Muhahahaha. Somehow the duck and the chicken manage to communicate and settle everything.


This is one dish I eat less than 5times when I was in korea last year. Not that it sucks but its unhealthy. Dont get con by the appearance, is actually maggie mee with some disgusting korean rice cake (i am going to get beaten up by many people). Whenever I order this the first thing that comes to my mind is... if i return my tray later will the aunty scream at me. Because.......


All the rice cakes are still there!!! hahaha. Most of the time I will just run off after returning the tray. Come to think of it, how come SG doesnt have the culture of returning tray? The only thing I can think of is that we must be some kinds souls trying to create more job opportunities. Mk was also telling me that korean in SG are very afraid of throwing rubbish when they first come to SG because we just dump everything in 1 bag and they find it very amazing! hahaha where else in korea, they classify the rubbish.


Ate lunch in this shop and they offer the best side dish in these areas. Shop name is mother's finger and it creeps me up when I first heard it. First thing that came to my mind, that "mother" in this shop got wash hand or not...


I never knew the spicy pork rice in this shop is that nice!!! Is not too spicy and it taste a bit like bak kwa!! No wonder cindy's bf kept eating this.


No comments:

Post a Comment