Saturday, February 11, 2012

I was standing on the bus when this guy seating in front of me suddenly jumps up and rush for the exit before the door close. At that moment I saw him left his camera on the seat but before I could do anything the bus driver drove off so fast as if he was on some F1 track. I am sure Cindy will miss these kind of fast and furious rides.

Anyway I was about to alight too so I pass the camera to the bus driver and deep down I was praying so hard that he dont ask me anything because even if i understand I dont know how to reply, haha. So after passing to him he said 뭐!(what!) and I just walk off pretending I didnt hear.

Just when I though everything was over he suddenly shout out a string of korean which sounds like nonsense and it was too fast for me to catch anything so I once again pretend not to hear it. Then this lady in front of me turn around and repeat what the driver say. Before I could even process what she said I straight away reply "neh" (which means yes) and I was like shit, what if is an open ended question like what is it? or where did u find this? and I reply yes?...hahahaha!

But, lucky me, the driver asked did someone drop this? hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment