Tuesday, February 14, 2012


It has been a long time since I had a nightmare. And yesterday night I was woken up by this nightmare twice. Is was quite a torture because is like the movie inception, a dream in a dream and the most hilarious part of this nightmare is that it is related to maths. Hahahaha!

I dreamt that I only have 1 month left to this maths exam and I haven started studying (fits my style) and that feeling was enough to wake me up. And since it was a dream in a dream, I woke up in my dream and I was like shit I am in uni now so it means there will still be maths test in future. I was so afraid that I really woke up this time. I was still in shocked when I realized siao!!! weiqi department where got maths exam one, then i went back to sleep hahahaha.

Today is V day but I din see a lot of girls carrying flower in Korea. Anyway I spent my V day with mummy in seoul grand park.

I didnt know this exhibition is in Korean since oct last year.


Korea's version of science center. I thought I was at the wrong place when I step out of the train station cause there are too little people around here.


when i saw this I thought of universal studio, THE MUMMY ride immediately, haha. The entrance fee is only 10,000won.


This thing is suppose to guard the internal organs of the pharaoh but how did the ancient Egyptians design something so cute, haha.


How did they even build this 3 to 4 thousand years ago???


Not sure if being mummified is a good idea because it makes you look uglier when people dig u up.


I was quite amazed that the pharaoh sleeps in 3 layers of coffin. I mean if he did really comes back to life, there is no way for him to escape from it.

On my way to dinner I saw this!!!!


YEA!!!!! I hope they sell everything on sg mos burger menu especially ice milk tea!


Dinner alone on V day is not as bad as I thought. I only saw 1 couple in this restaurant, haha. But this meal is bad :(

1 comment:

  1. LoL.... This is very random.... but if you really eat the mos burger when it opens and you really want to and it really sells pork version, and you really go and try and blog about whether pork mos burger is nice??? Then it'll be cool cause they say mos burger pork version is nice... I'm just blog hopping... :P

    ReplyDelete