Monday, February 13, 2012

For the past few days I have been waking up at strange timings (time to buy more alarm clocks) and I dont even know the first meal I am going to have is consider lunch or dinner. So before I kill myself I have set a goal and that is to wake up like a normal human being.

I managed to wake up as planned and went to school for lunch today. If is not for low cost meals I would really think twice before walking uphill to school in this crazy weather.

Menu for today "Tuna mix rice" Seriously I think the canteen is trying to cheat my money because this obviously is KIMCHI MIX RICE. I can barely find the tuna! And with so much spicy kimchi on my rice why on earth are there kimchi AGAIN in the side dish? I know korean loves kimchi but I didnt know is till this extent. Anyway I really wanna thank the kind soul in the kitchen that suggest putting the fried fish in the side dish, she must be a student in this sch before.


Valentine's day tomorrow! In Korea u will see all these temporary choc stall outside convenience shop targeting couples. My plan on V day is actually to visit a museum. Muhahaha!! I was so excited when I saw this exhibition on ancient egypt in korea, something I always wanted to attend. Hope it will be a good excursion trip for me tmr.

No comments:

Post a Comment