Tuesday, February 07, 2012

I am back to Korea, the very very cold country.. The flight back was good because I manage to watch 3 shows. One documentary on IQ, one japanese movie- kaiji 2 and a korea movie-The Client. The Client is a 2011 movie and is the first Korean featured courtroom thriller. I should have watched the korean movie first because it is damm nice and when it comes to the most exciting part, they switch off the in-flight entertainment!!!! OMG...I should have calculate the timing carefully before choosing what show to watch..

Anyway the food on plane is better than I thought. A choice between chicken n beef.

The beef look like shit and it taste a bit hard but the mash potatoes are great. The guy beside me chose chicken and it look like hospital meal, muhahahhah!! but maybe it taste good cause he was eating so fast..

Yesterday was not as cold as I thought, a very good welcome back present haha. I was quite afraid when I was about to reach my place because on the way to sg airport, my parents and I were discussing what could happen to my place.

My mum say maybe I din off the heater so the whole building kena burn down, my dad say the original apartment will get tear down and replace by a new one (i think only his imaginary friend can build so fast), as for me I was afraid that my heater break down because I have to on it 24h for 1 month when I leave for sg and it already had lots of problem last year. The first thing my mum ask when she called me in korea was "your house didnt get burn down ah"


HENG AH!! Everything looks the same except that the snsd poster from xing wei fell off. I spent a few hours cleaning off the dustssss in my room and wash my "presidential suite" toilet. The worst part of it is that my bathing heater is not working!! Is just like last year when I spend my first night in this apartment. Apparently due to the winter, if the heater isnt on for a long time, it will need a very very very long time to warm up. Overall it was better than last year because at that time I had to use toilet paper to wipe the whole house cause it was so dirty and it was too late to buy any cloth..

Is only the second day and I am starting to miss home, something I did not feel last year, haha. Maybe because I used to go out and meet friends everyday during the 1 month in sg but now I can only talk to the posters in my room. Hope things will be better when school starts.

I had zha jiang mian for lunch today and I seriously miss it. That shop beside my place sells the best noodles I have eaten so far in Korea. My friend was suggesting that maybe I can ask them for the secret recipe and open a franchise stall in sg. But when I see the owner today, omg he look as if he just kill someone in the kitchen.. how to ask... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment