Thursday, February 23, 2012



I was eating in canteen when I saw this pic. Is either I really miss Singapore food or the middle picture look just like mee siam. Speaking of mee siam, I dont even remember when was the last time eating it. I remember when I was in primary school, the malay stall sell really nice food like nasi ayem, mee soto, mee rebus, lontong etc and the queue was always super long. At that time I felt that is not fair for the malays in my school because during recess time, chinese are queuing up for malay food when we have like 4 or 5 chinese food stall (i dun think their food is that bad la). Will they have enough time to get their food and finish at their own pace?


After

Before

I was looking at a go book today and I saw choi cheol han's girlfriend who is also a pro. But the face.... as in the difference... ok, maybe her makeup skill is like professional 9dan in go.

No comments:

Post a Comment