Sunday, April 15, 2012

Finally I ate unagi in Korea!!! I have been craving for this because is so hard to find fish related food in Korea. I would say fish is not a very common food you can find in normal korean restaurant.

Once again I donated generously to the korea economy by signing up a monthly data plan for my galaxy tab which cost 29,000won per month. Is a good decision because I get to kakaotalk with other korean friends and sometimes i am forced to read and write in korean which is a good thing. I just realize I only have 7 and a half months left in korea. Cindy seems to be so happy when the date for her to leave korea gets nearer and nearer but how come i feel the opposite? Sometimes I feel worried when I hang out more with my friends, getting to know them better, gotten into better friendship cause it will only make me more upset 7.5 months later when I have to part with them.

The world expo is in Korea this year!! Maybe I will be going there with korean friends and is 4hours away! Maybe 5 hours from my countryside place.. haha. So excited, wonder how the Singapore exhibit will look like. And finally, I can spam my singlish (lah, loh, meh, sia, siao) to the people there, hahaha.

I wanted to blog this in the MT post but i forgotten about it. I met a korean who has been learning chinese for 2 years and he was happy that there was someone he could practice his conversation skills to. So we started talking and as usual he asked my age as part of the korean culture and when he knew I am older than him he suddenly face me, bow and shouted "大哥“. I was really shocked cause I am used to hear 형 or 오빠 but 大哥 is my first time, is like I am in some qing dynasty. Is was awkward... 

No comments:

Post a Comment