Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yes, I can finally say is SPRING!!!! Look at the beautiful sakura, something I wont be able to see in Singapore. Maybe I am really getting used to the weather cause I can go school with just 2 layers of shirt while I was packed like a dumpling last year this month. My last spring in Korea!


I am still not used to eating this kind of rice in korea because of the black stuff in it. It look exactly like lizards shit. You wont be able to tell if they are real lizard shit or rice grains, isnt it dangerous? haha.


Dinner with Korean friends. 10 people drinking 11 bottles of soju. Either they have lost their taste bud or it taste like water to them cause I need to emphasis again that it taste like crap. Is always interesting to see the Korean culture during dinner time like 2 hands holding the cup when senior pours you drink, u dun pour drink for yourself, the junior have to do the cooking or take stuff when needed etc..

Indeed seniors are like king but sometimes i cant help to think that junior respect them out of fear and not purely respect. Some seniors are just freaking fierce, to the extend of  abusing their "authority" and I wonder if this will be a vicious cycle where the junior vow to revenge when they become the senior. I do see really good seniors too and I believe that those are the people who will do really well in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment