Saturday, April 21, 2012

Korean drama is going to destroy all my plans to study korean language and GO because they are just damm nice to watch. Have been watching this drama call rooftop prince and is really a very lame and funny drama. There is this particular sound track which i love so much that I even went myeongdong to get it today haha. A korean friend told me that he dont understand why so many foreigners like k-drama cause he thinks that they sucks compared to CSI etc.. But I personally think that currently korea produce the best drama in Asia. I am so glad that no one in korea ask me to introduce them singapore drama.

I have been playing this fb game called backyard monster for I think 2 years plus and this morning when I saw my fb notification I was like stoned for 10secs. Because this game will randomly post my progress on my wall and my baduk department professor (prof jeong, 9p) went to click "like" on that post, muhahahahaha!! Is either he is impress that I have a good score or he is too bored hahaha.

Today I experienced the heaviest rain in korea this year so far. I never had so much fun carrying an umbrella in the rain because the rain wasnt my concern but the WIND!! Can you imagine you see everyone around you holding their umbrella with both hands and you have to like force your way against the wind when you walk. I have seen so many umbrella fly away or getting destroy by the wind, so exciting right? I am quite impress of my umbrella, being able to withstand the crazy wind.

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

    I like the drama and song too!!! It's the only drama that can distract me and motivate me this finals!!! Loved it TTM!!! And this soundtrack is super nice!!! I agree!!! I love it!!! DAEBAK TASTE!!!

    ReplyDelete