Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I almost scream when I woke up today because it was 12.05pm and my class starts at 12pm!! It just amazed me how come I didnt hear my alarm clocks (when I have 2 of them) and they are so near my ears! Nevertheless being a hardworking and diligent student I decided to go school and attend the class. And because it was near 1pm when I reach the class, I was like a hungry ghost praying that the class will end before 3pm so that I could get some FOOD!


I must be really lucky because when I reach class, it was group discussion day plus picnic in class! sooyoung even gave me a hard boil egg for my brunch, haha. Discussion of the day- What is the difference between Influence and Thickness.


I was randomly invited to another's class outdoor picnic after my class end, most probably because I am a foreigner. So I ask one of them y is their class today so special? And he reply "because the weather is good" muhahahahaha!!! See.. when I say the weather here is terrible, I wasnt exaggerating, look at how much they treasure good weather, haha. This kind of outdoor picnic lecture will be quite rare in Singapore because either people will die of heat stroke or strike by lighting.


Bowling event in our department today! I would say is more like a competition because the losing team has to buy drinks and pay for all the fees. We should have this culture in Singapore and it will be more fun! Lucky me, my team won both the matches.

Just when I want to start saving money before graduating from Korea, I realized is almost impossible to give myself a fixed amount daily. My original goal is 15,000won per day which is more then enough if I eat in the canteen for both meals. But sometimes the canteen is so full like some free food party and I have no choice but to order delivery. During dinner it is always good to hang out with the rest because of the bonding and I may get to know more people thus spending more money. Big group dinner is the worst because usually the senior will divide among themselves and pay for the rest and this year, I become part of this group :( hahaha.

If there is one thing that never fails to amaze me in Korea, it will be how surprise my korean friends look when they know my age. Whenever I tell them I am 26, the most often reply will be 동안, I am starting to think that korean guys look slightly older than their actual age because I have never heard it in sg before. I should really treasure the remaining months in Korea while having a 동안 feature here, Muhahahahaha!!

1 comment: