Saturday, April 07, 2012

마지막 MT

 This year's MT is very near school compared to the last year one. I had already prepared myself for the worst because I dont expect a good place for MT especially in yongin, a very countryside place.


 But I was wrong, very wrong. I was surprised to see how big our accommodation was. Compared to last year again, this is like a 5 star hotel! Everyone except freshmen has to pay 25,000won and I think is worth the money haha.


The place is a 2 storey chalet and there are like 8 rooms!!! Yes! plenty of space to sleep!


Time for korean's favourite game! Preparing the transformation of our group freshmen representative. Look at how happy he is, enjoying every single moment, hahaha!


Again from my group. They won the best couple award by repeating this game for dunno how many thousand times. My group won like almost everything except the performance part.


 I can only say that the 2 "thing" on the right can win an air ticket to thailand. Especially the most right, he is so different from the original person. I have to pity them because the weather was so bloody cold on this day and they have to wear so little. It was so cold that the second part of the program has to be carried out indoor.


 I was so glad that there was a indoor dining area for the dinner because the weather was really bad and last year we had the BBQ party outdoor which is crazy!!


 After the BBQ dinner, time for the crazy night. When I say crazy, i am not joking because some of them can drink so much and vomit all over. One of the drunk guy almost got into a fight because he entered one of the room and vomited inches away from a senior's head who was sleeping. Others can drink and play from like 10pm to 7am the next day. Seriously i am really really amazed by their stamina.


He is not praying in a specific direction and there is a reason why there is a pot beside him. I cant believe this drunk guy can sleep in this position. I seen so many drunk friends and some of them are so so hyper which is crazy because is hard to control them and they keep spamming on alcohol, best part is that they have no idea what they are doing. Because is my last MT, I took a sip of soju to find out why they love drinking that so much and to my disappointment, it taste like shit. And after asking around I realize many koreans doesnt like soju too, is just part of their culture to drink.


The craziest group left. They drank and play till the next morning. Honestly if my child is doing what they are doing now I will be very heartache because the hangover they had the next day is crazy. They look exactly like zombies in hollywood movies, and they can even save the make-up cost.


This is the part where I dont like korean culture. I understand that we have to respect seniors and so on but that doesnt mean they can do anything they like. When everyone else finishing partying and went to sleep, this particular senior went to every single door and wake those freshmen who are sleeping, asking them to "fall-in". After falling-in the seniors said that they are the main "star" for this event so they cant sleep. In the end they just sit around doing nothing. To me this is really unreasonable.


The main topic of this picture is the jacket they are wearing. The number on the left sleeves decides your status in your uni life. After witnessing the freshmen fall-in, i asked around and find out that the system is actually like the army system where the senior (high rank) can order junior  to do shit. I already know this but i didnt know they have so much power. In the morning, when one of my friend who helped to settle the fight last night due to the vomit incident saw the senior smiling and laughing, he said to me, wah, so glad that is is not angry or mad anymore. Just because their level (the number on their jacket) are different, he has to treat him like some king. And during breakfast time, the lower level has to make sure that the higher level had their share first before they can take. In singapore, I think everyone will be like some hungry ghost snatching the food like mad.


The crazy drunk fellows sleeping in some weird positions.


My group in MT. I just feel sad because this is my last MT. Every event I join this year will be my last time and I know I will never get to see some of my friends ever again. I am quite scare when is time for me to graduate in Dec because I know I will have a hard time saying goodbye to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment