Wednesday, April 04, 2012

The rain and wind was so strong when I walk to school toady and I think I look like a mad man when I reach my department. Halfway through the class it started snowing, crazy weather..haha. Despite being so cold someone bought ice cream for us!!

Sorry for the poor snowman pic. I wasnt able to stop them in time to take a picture, look at how hungry ghost we are, haha. When I was in singapore in January, I was disappointed to see the Baskin Robbins there. The difference is so huge from the korea's version! The price is more ex, the outlook of the shop looks dull and the variety of ice-cream offered is too little. Still I am curious how baskin robbins manage to survive in such a cold weather like korea.


This 2 people are crazy, really crazy. Both are ex insei 1st class and the guy gives 2 handi plus reverse 5 komi. The loser has to pay the winner 100,000won (SGD 120).So this is how korean improve so fast!!haha. Look at how intense they are!!


Is MT time!! Last year I remember telling myself that I will never ever go to MT again after the terrible experience during the sleeping time. But this is my last year and MT is the time where you can meet new friends so I decided to go but not to sleep at night. I will be planning to bring my poker cards and play BIG 2!! haha. When I know my MT group I realize I am the most fortunate foreigner in my department because every group will have at least 2 female and both kyoungnan (the best english speaking currently) and sooyoung (my best female friend currently) are in my team! 승재 from biba is also in my team! And I didnt know 승재 can dance so well, he is even teaching the rest of the members how to dance.

Today I finally see how important is it to greet and be polite to seniors in school. How you behave and how you move can be the topic of seniors and they somehow have this scary authority which makes junior respectful to them. This freshmen friend of mine was called into this room and the seniors asked him about ns stuff etc.. They look so normal, talking and smiling. But once my friend left, it became a different story. Topics like why he is not using formal language, why is he moving around when talking to him and mostly complaining about him. But the good thing is that he was called into the room again later where only 2 seniors were there and they have a heart to heart talk to him. Of course is good to talk face to face and settle everything once and for all.

1 comment: