Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I dont understand. I really dont understand.

I know we should not change the person immediately and I am not asking for that.

I know everyone deserves a second chance and of course we should give the person one more chance to present.

But the one thing I dont understand is that why would you suggest "that thought"? The way you reply me makes me wonder if I overreact because you sound like I am making a big fuss over a small matter. Till now I still think that it was very wrong of you to even suggest that.

I am just trying to help, trying to make it into a better project. Please dont make use or take advantage of it, it will only be unfair to my side.

1 comment:

  1. siao , u ok or not ? I hope its nothing weiqi related leh .. of cos we appreciate u ..

    ReplyDelete