Thursday, March 24, 2011

As I am blogging now, it is SNOWING outside!!!!!! For someone like me to have witness snow for the first time, I have to say that the scene is really beautiful FULL STOP.

Yes, that is only only nice thing because the weather now is bloody cold and when you walk on the pavement, it is super duper slippery. If I ever die in Korea, it would be falling to death on the pavement in public during snow. I hope someone can remind me again that it is spring now, is a season where you can see smiles everywhere and people dont dress like dumpling, well... it is not happening.... Cindy told me to run out and build snowman.... look at how the weather in korea have twisted her brain, haha.

I just realise that some of my post are hidden because of the archive setting. The monthly thing is not working so I have to archive it weekly (as you can see the ultra long list on the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment