Monday, March 07, 2011

Yesterday Cindy n her bf brought me to a cafe where they go quite often. The cafe is cosy and the best part is, it has free wifi!!!


That is the name of the cafe. The location is quite ulu so i was wondering how will people know this place? I still see a lot of people pop in though.


The drinks here are at average price and it taste good.


We spend the afternoon playing this game which is like mahjong, forgotten the name. Then use internet there till 6plus.

As I was passing by the wet market yesterday, I saw this scene and I think it is a dammm good teaching material for your kids when you are telling them the story of 3 little pigs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I am sure that your kids will get the point of the story. Definitely.....

Today's class was suppose to be for like 3 hours but it ended less than an hour cause is just introduction. I notice something since day 1 of school.... Whenever I am attending class i feel that I am back in Singapore watching GE TAI during the 7th month cause the front row is always empty. The classroom isnt that big.....

No comments:

Post a Comment